Wi-Fi for Hotels
Wireless is no longer just another amenity at hotels, to go along with a nice meal and an away-day break. Business travel, meeting rooms and conferences are all part of life for today’s business person – if a hotel doesn’t have “good and reliable” Wi-Fi then the user doesn’t go back, he looks elsewhere. The answer is to keep guests happy and coming back – with simply better Wi-Fi.
With our hotspot technology we can provide bandwidth management, time and data limits per user and usage reports. We strongly advise our customers to protect themselves from illegal downloading by offering a controlled Wi-Fi service, even if it’s provided free of charge. The legal responsibility for a broadband connection is always with the account holder so it is really important to know who is using the service.
Hotels can also get other benefits from installing good Wi-Fi:
- Staff can use Wi-Fi devices to securely access reservation and administration tools from anywhere on the property, ensuring high levels of service
- Wireless point of sale (PoS) systems can allow staff to take orders for foods and other amenities at poolside and around the property
- Wireless voice communications between hotel employees can help keep everything running smoothly
- Handheld devices can be used to check-in guests at valet
- Hotels can offer Wi-Fi in guest rooms and common areas for free, or bundled in a communications package
- Guests can use Wi-Fi for their high definition audio and video devices and iPods.
If you would like to discuss options for improving Wi-Fi at your hotel or guest house please call us on 01539 898 145.
Enter your postcode below to see if you can receive superfast broadband from us.